iPhone battery replacement in Bournemouth
Due to some advanced user experience features found in most iPhones, battery-life can be more problematic to some. Depending on how you use your iPhone devices, at some point you rechargeable battery will have to reach it life-span limit. Well if you are in Bournemouth, you too can enjoy effective iPhone battery replacement at the lowest affordable price in Dorset with us.
Signs your iPhone battery is defect
- Charging from 0(low) to full very fast in short time
- Full charged but get to low charge fast
- Does not charge at all or dead iPhone
- Bulge or swollen battery on surface
What causes iPhone battery damage?
While there are many factors that could influence the longevity of iPhone battery, there are few to avoid in order to prolong iPhone battery life span. Like many smart phones, iPhone uses rechargeable battery cells, which are susceptible to misuse and exposure like others. You should also understand that, all rechargeable battery cells loose their capabilities over usage time.
- Do not leave your iPhone charging overnight Most people have a tendency of leaving their iPhones on the charger over night, if you are one of them. Please refrain from this practice. Leaving your charger on for a long time deplete the efficiency of battery raining charge. Overtime it will kill your iPhone battery.
- Switch off unused background iPhone Apps Unless you terminate the running apps, most iPhones will leave unclosed app running on the background silently, those apps will drain your battery faster and most users without knowing would result into charging frequently, which in turns kills your iPhone battery.
- Do not replace with fake or low quality battery some people without research or adequate knowledge on the iPhone replacement batteries that are our there, without a warrant, go on and purchase what ever cheap iPhone replacement battery out there, thinking they got a bargain, but only to find-out its not up to standard.
- Damaged iPhone motherboard or components It can also be possible that your iPhone circuit board has some defect component that is causing your battery to drain fast. For this reason, it is important to have your iPhone checked by a skilled technician, before you embark on self repair attempt wonderland. Let our skilled technicians help you with your iPhone battery issues.
We normally do iPhone battery replacements for most our customers in Bournemouth within 30 minutes time-frame.